All cuisine that is valued, complete and pragmatic, must have a kitchen clock. This instrument is necessary both to carry out the food preparation work and to simply be aware of the time it is, as well as being a great element to complement the stay aesthetically. The typical round pattern with large and visible numbers on a black and white background is just the starting point , since there are other examples much more modern and striking.
At present, you can decantarte by using different colors and stamped in the background according to a more modern decoration. For example, the striking tones will give the room a more jovial and fun air. If you want to break completely, forget the spheres and look at square or irregular shapes. Also, digital options are really appreciated in minimalist environments where the atmosphere is more industrial.
- Of all life – As we said before, the white dial with black numbers and hands is a conservative but efficient model .In a classic air-conditioned kitchen like this, with marble countertops and immaculate furniture looks great.
- Functional – The good thing about buying a model like the one above is that it will fit perfectly into any type of kitchen .If you change the style of the stove, making them more bohemian and familiar, also fit.
- Three is a crowd? – A fantastic idea is to put not one, not two, but three equal clocks. Since the simplest designs are inexpensive, buying a trio is not far-fetched. If you have family outside, you can synchronize them with the time abroad , as your outside reception of a hotel.
- English Style – Although hanging from the wall is the most common, there are examples that mimic the clocks of the old train stations that are perpendicular to the wall so that both sides are visible.They look really stylish.
- Roman numerals – Any variation in the design of the interior of the sphere is admissible. Opting for the numbering symbols used in Ancient Rome is the favorite of rustic and traditional environments.
- Modern composition – If your kitchen is industrial type, a breaker design has all the win .In the photo, the numbers misplaced on the mirror that measures the time are a nod to the unoccupied environments.
- An icon of the design – Beyond pieces of furniture such as chairs, sofas or lamps, the most renowned creators also contribute their bit to the complements. The image model is George Nelson’s Sunflower.
- Culinary Office – Have you ever noticed the clocks on the banks? Its circular mechanism allows an effect that causes the hours and days to “fall” on top of each other , as if it were a banknote counter.
- Single hands – Clock numbers are overrated. Small dots are able to replace them and make their function . This type of clock, which we have become accustomed to seeing in salons, also has its niche in the kitchen.
- Size XXL – It seems that a wall entirely dedicated to the clock is something that only those who do not have space problems can afford. The images at hackinghomestuff.com shows that this statement is totally false.
Do you recognize your kitchen clock among the ideas proposed?If you are thinking about buying one, maybe these suggestions help you.Tell us how you imagine your perfect kitchen clock.
Treasury of American Design–Clocks
John Knibb Lantern at antique-clock.com
Clocks in the Twilight Zone
Wallpaper | Sanderson
Daylight Savings Time Ends
German monster machine ‘Blue Miracle’ clocks off
KPNB1 mediates PER/CRY nuclear translocation and circadian …
10 Best CPU and GPU Overcloaking Software for Windows
Google Translate adds offline, camera translation for 7 …
Más de 25 ideas increíbles sobre Ideas de reloj en …
Fine Decor Quartz Geo Silver Grey Wallpaper FD41968
Fish Wall Clock, fused glass | horloge fusing
Miffy Ready to Eat Mini Poster
Death and dementia: Preparing for the end of life
"Porcupine Making an OK Hand" Stickers by Teppichreini …
Salvador Dali art show to open in Shanghai- Chinadaily …
AM335x Industrial Communication Engine (ICE) EVM HW User …
Westclox 10" Round FauxWoodgrain Wall Clock Battery …
Large wall Carolina Black Clock 10"- 48" Whisper Quiet …