One more Sunday we have with us Galaxy Engadget Mobile, the compilation with the best articles of our Xatakas. Good reads for a quiet Sunday for many, to check how the week has gone in the technology newsletter.
- Sony you hacked a few months ago and stole thousands of documents that have appeared in a Wikileaks leak.
- We have a new comparative photographic smartphones with the new entries in the market: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge against Titans like iPhone 6 Plus or Lumia 1020.
- No, great game play. Grand Theft Auto V for PC, analysis in Kotaku, that game that has already sold more than 1 million copies in 1 day.
- It seems that soon we will have. new Windows Phones, or at least rumors suggest the relay of the Lumia 1520 and 930.
- In Applesfera have already tested the Apple Watch and tell us your first impressions.
- If yours is photography in Android There are many options for ‘Edit’ photos from the system. What? Here is the comparison of four free editors.
Do you like the Action-cams? In Engadget photo they propose the comparison of fashion models
- The action-cams or sports cameras are all the rage. What to choose? Engadget pictured us compare top models.
- Habemus new WhatsApp for Android… new? Well, it was updated to Material Design.
- Low ranges of Microsoft are liking and we have a new Lumia 540 Dual Sim. Cheap, cheap and very attractive.
- We look at the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, freshly landed in Spain.
- Google has prepared a new player for YouTube and Engadget explains us how to activate.
- Is Android a monopoly? As in Xataka Android ensures that it depends on how you look at it.
- Star Wars It has a new drone, the BB-8, which is real and how it works.