The choice of sleeping bag has a lot to do with choosing clothes for hiking in nature. It must be the right size (length and width) will have the right amount of insulation for the lowest expected temperatures is made of fabric that breathes and does not retain moisture and have a quality zip.
Construction of Sleeping Bags
Parts of sleeping bags generally are:
- An outer shell – made of light fabric, usually nylon or polyester. It should be thick enough and quality to protect the next insulating layer.
- Insulation – insulating material sleeping bags basically two types: natural and artificial. Natural materials are usually collected from waterfowl – down from ducks and geese that isolates their body in cold weather. The quality of Puhalo and methods for placing it between the outer and inner shell vary widely. Look for sleeping bags with high quality fluff that is fixed by “barriers” – seams between the two hulls that prevent the material to rearrange. Bird down is the warmest and lightest insulation material that can be used for sleeping bags, but that is only when it is dry. When wet or even just wet, it loses almost all of its insulating properties, and the bad – is very difficult to be dried in the field. Synthetic insulation is placed in layers and is securely fastened in place. Check how many layers of insulation are used and how they are secured. Some sleeping bags offer more insulation in the upper half than at the bottom. Avoid sleeping bags in which the insulation is secured in place with the help of stitches that form sections without insulation. Most synthetic materials retain its insulating properties even when wet. Some synthetics are very light and warm – they are the best choice that can be made if you need quality sleeping bag suitable for all conditions.
- Inner shell – made of light material. No need to absorb and retain moisture. Many cheap sleeping bags using cotton or flannelette fabrics for interior shell. They offer comfort, but are unsuitable for trekking and expeditions where you are exposed to long moisture.
- hood – part of the main sleeping bag that you can pull over your head, if the weather is too cold. It keeps your head warm without exhaled air to wet the inside of the bag.
- Lining – thin bag-shaped bag that is placed in the main sleeping bag. According to Pimasleepingbags.com, it is waterproof and its purpose is to protect the inner lining clean and add a little insulation.
- Case – sack of strong material that is placed on the main sleeping bag to protect the outer shell and add more insulation. Cases are made of waterproof and breathable fabrics and can be used as mini-seekers. There are many well-designed “heard-camps” that even have mesh openings to protect your face from insects and allow some ventilation in warmer weather.
- barrier to vapor – impermeable membrane designed to keep warm and humid air produced by the body, inside layers of the bag. It is used only at temperatures below O degrees (Celsius).
Choosing a Sleeping Bag
Try sleeping bag as you enter and get moving little in it. You need a little space for lining and plenty of clothes when the weather is colder. Make sure you have enough room to move your arms when you buckle and unbuckle the inside, as well as enough space for your legs to be able to rest in a comfortable position.
Sleeping bags are produced in three basic styles, each of which has its own advantages:
- Rectangular sleeping bag – the most economical and common type. Zipper him fully opened and turns it into double sized blanket. This type is wide and is very suitable for warm weather or indoors. Flaws like a sack for trekking and expeditions are many. Large areas around the torso, legs and feet mean that you will need more heat (energy respectively) of them are keeping warm. Excess material makes the bag more big and heavy. No protection for your head during cold weather.
- Sleeping bag type “Mummy” – the name derives from the shape that you acquire when you enter it! It follows very closely the curves of your body. There is very little extra air space after logging in. Zipper can reach only halfway down the bag, so that form tightly closed and isolated “pockets” in which to place your feet. The opening of the bag forms a well insulated hood, which uses a pull cord fits snugly around your face to keep the warm air inside. Sleeping bags type “Mummy” for extreme cold weather may consist of two independent heard – internal and external, which are used together. Bags “Mummy” are undoubtedly the warmest of all styles of sleeping bags. Their weight is determined by the amount and type of the used insulating material.
- Cylindrical sleeping bag – this is a compromise between the effectiveness of the sack “Mummy” and economy of the rectangular bag. Outlines its follow those of the body, but ve still has a lot more space than in “The Mummy.” Also there may be a hood with a drawstring, or at least a sequel that provide some protection and insulation for the head. Depending on the amount of insulation, this bag is a good choice for camping during the spring, summer and autumn.
Care Sleeping Bags
- Keep his sleeping bag clean!
- Do not eat while lying or sitting on it.
- Repair damage and lacerations as soon as possible after they occur.
- Protect it from moisture – water outside and moisture separated from your body.
- Ventilate well after it every night and not sleep with your head tucked into it.
- When you are storing his sleeping bag, just storing it without him wrap and tuck excess.
Best Synthetic Sleeping Bag: Reviews on Top Products on …
Pink Gift Bag Clipart
Adventure Gear Rental Package In Bangalore
Wholsale Sound Proof Transparent Camping Tent 6 Person …
Matching Words and Pictures: Worksheets …
A Perfect Gift for All Kinds of Mothers!
Determining the will of god
Sport stainless steel vacuum flask
Gaz X Luxury Fluffy Blanket Flamingo Super Soft Cozy …
2 Colors Outdoor Travel Quick Release Luggage Suitcase …
Tatonka Lastenkraxe (Load Carrier) Review
2015 Sport Waist Bag,nursing running bag,waist belt men …
Dancin’ Strawberry Shortcake Doll Vintage Ballerina Dancer …
Buy Piececool 3D Assembly Golden Twin Tower Puzzle Toys …
Survival Kit (US Army) : What’s Inside
Blog – Page 9
Buy Colorful Intelligence Box Toys Educational Great Shape …
Zebra Reading Clipart
Problems with Pronouns
Field Tested: Leading Sleeping Bag Insulation Types …